RYZ Launch Party for Caldera

Lizard Lounge sent me this hot invite via Twitter - First Thursday April 2nd from 7-10pm
The official Portland launch of RYZ Wear ! "Founded by a group of ex-industry sneaker geeks who believed in a better way, RYZ isn’t just another fashion brand. It’s a new way of thinking about the fashion business that includes getting input --and ultimately forming a partnership -- with their customers. Unlike the fashionista elite who dictate style from on high, RYZ invites anyone to design the perfect pair of shoes. They’ll produce the most popular designs, sell them around the world, and share the profits with the designer. Everybody wins.
Music & Entertainment by DJ Verbz Beer: Widmer Brothers Brewery Benefit: 15% of event sales go to Caldera ! I love calderaarts.org Bonus: Save 10% on regular price items from 7-10pm. (Not to be combined with other offers) I am not sure if I should wear "My Cops Hate Me" shoes or the "Caveman" design...you will have to be there and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!