Where in the World is Matt?


Where in the hell is Matt? Where is Brian really? Eric loves watching this video over and over. For many of my friends it is very inspiring to watch Matt show up in the most random of places and dance with a famous momument or everyday people(snaps to Melissa, Matt's GF too). I think the song by Garry Schyman, performed by Palbasha Siddique and text from the Bengali poem Gitanjali ("Stream of Life") from Rabindranath Tagore really motivates me. Check out this other video with the lyrics. The translation is "The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers. It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean-cradle of birth and of death, in ebb and in flow. I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life. And my pride is from the life-throb of ages dancing in my blood this moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!