Power of the Purse, sorry I missed it


I was recently hanging Tiffany, with one of my BFF's and she was going on and on about a yummy brownie recipe with black beans ! She kept trying to sell me the idea - no joke- she was interrupted like three times in the store with people asking about her J.Crew purse. (I was shocked, I think they knew it was you) I was telling Tiffany about Portland's Power of the Purse and how it is such a great event for Girls Inc. of Northwest Oregon. I was impressed to hear- This year, Ziba was paired up with PGE's CEO Peggy Fowler. Thank you Core77 ! "Power of the Purse pairs Portland's most notable leaders, artists, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists with local designers to create the "handbag of their dreams"." Did any of you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!