Preview Wednesday Invite

Some of you know I love popping into galleries and just looking or saying hi. Though often I have questions about the exhibit or show, whether it's the cost of some of the pieces, the artist process, material selection, shipping, style, ect-I exhaust myself. MaryAnn Deffenbaugh, one of the owners of PULLIAM DEFFENBAUGH is always so nice to me and is patient with all of my questions. I am not sure if you are on PULLIAM DEFFENBAUGH GALLERY's email list but it is worth it, you get to come to previews and avoid those wild First Thursday crowds! Maybe I will see you Wednesday, March 4, 5:30 - 7:30 pm for a preview reception of Toshiko Takaezu and Yoshihiro Kitai's work and their hot gallery artists, More images are on their website www.pulliamdeffenbaugh.com Bring a few questions for MaryAnn- xoxo, Buzz by Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!