A Portland Green House

Or Quite possibly the greenest house in town? My friend Darcie sent me this invite and I am not sure if I will be around this weekend. Maybe I can go Tuesday... Can someone go in my honor? Visit the new & exciting Ash Creek House! This home integrates modern design, sustainable building practices, nature scaping and rainwater filtration to create a healthy habitat for people, fish & wildlife. We will be hosting a series of open houses and would love to see you at any or all of these events: Saturday, April 4th from 6-9pm ~ Come and meet the developer, designer and other key players in the construction of this amazing sustainable home. With tasty treats provided by Phresh Organic Catering and wonderful wines provided by Willamette Valley Vineyards. Sunday, April 5th from 12-5pm ~ Neighborhood Open House, this low-impact home has made a big impact on the surrounding neighborhood and the sustainable housing industry. Tuesday, April 7th from 11am-2pm ~ Broker’s Tour, a chance for education in buying and selling green homes. ~8020 SW Elmwood Street Portland, OR 97223 xoxo, Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!