See Double Tonight

This should be a First Thursday to remember. I was very excited to get this invite...
"April 2nd, Art Opening 6 PM till 10 PM Richard Schemmerer & Claudia Porter at Everett Station Lofts. Please join us for a fun artistic evening at First Thursday, THE VIRTUOSO STUDIOS 323 NW 6th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97209. I believe the last time I saw Schemmerer's work was last year at the QCenter in it's old location. He is quite the talented and busy artist. Read more about the show. Mr. Schemmerer does a great job of interviewing and documenting the Portland art scene. I am intersted to see how these two artists and creative individuals work together in the future.
PS- Richard has a window installation at PDX Contemporary Art-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to leave me a comment!