OMG Ping is Open

Ping means Brave and Yummy.
Welcome to the Neighborhood Ping-
Ping Restaurant will open on Tuesday, February 17th.(Tonight!)
Hours of operation are 4pm to 10pm, Monday through Saturday. Ping Restaurant located at 102 NW 4th Avenue on the corner of NW 4th and Couch in Chinatown.
Sorry Jen and Michelle, they do not accept reservations. Three weeks ago Ping had a great VIP party for neighbors and business owners in Old Town Chinatown (OTCT).
For more information please visit our website at: http://www.pingpdx.com/ I hope they can get that Hung Far Low sign up soon. I will be hanging with two other Brian’s tonight and we might stop by Ping.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah PING!, I feel lucky lucky to have gone to one of the early dinners. Do not miss the quail eggs, the lamb soup, the carrot cake, all of the desserts- especially the one with ice and little buried stuffs we have taken to calling " sunken treasures". I wish my heartfelt congratulations to everyone involved. It is a beautiful space and every single thing delivered to the table was spot on.

    ReplyDelete

Would love for you to leave me a comment!